Job Title: Project Delivery Manager
Salary: £70,000-£80,000 + Benefits Package
Location: Central London
Project Delivery Manager required to join a leading Retail / FMCG organisation that operates in 50+ countries. You will be responsible for the delivery of a diverse range of corporate business and IT projects to time, quality, and budget. Focused on successful business project outcomes working closely with corporate systems owners and IT, to ensure that the planning, implementation and transition to BAU is managed effectively and strong relationships with key stakeholder both internal and external are developed.
You will also own and manage the project portfolio delivery roadmap and capability maturity of the existing team and work practices ensuring that the appropriate level of management information is made available to stakeholders to track the progress of projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Background operating as a Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager / Project Delivery Manager is essential
- Background operating within a large complex Global organisation is essential (preferably Retail and FMCG) is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of end-to-end IT and Business Change projects to functions such as; HR, Finance, Treasury, Pensions, Legal etc is essential
- Experience in helping stakeholders in the business shape new projects and programmes is essential
- Experience in helping to prioritise projects and programmes is essential
- Good stakeholder management and communication and engagement skills is essential
Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this role.