Job Title: Programme Manager, IT Global Delivery - Supply Chain
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package
Location: Central London
IT Programme Manager required to join a Global Retail organisation that is growing substantially. The IT Programme Manager is a leadership role responsible for accelerating the delivery of IT initiatives. This is achieved by the definition and delivery of a programme of projects across one ore more business areas that provides demonstrable value.
As IT Programme Manager you will be responsible for working with the business to shape and deliver a wide range of IT projects within Supply Chain; such as; demand and forecasting, supplier portals, RFID, Production Control systems among others.
- Background operating as a Programme Manager / Portfolio Manager or Business Partner is essential
- Experience working in Retail, FMCG, CPG or other business with Supply Chain is essential
- Track record of working with the Supply Chain team to create a strategy / roadmap is essential
- Experience in delivering a variety of IT projects and programmes such as; Supply Chain transformation / ERP / Infrastructure / Manufacturing and Retail
- Managed budgets of c. £5M-£10M is essential
- Good stakeholder management skills working with CxO Level and communication skills is essential
Please click apply if you'd like to be considered for this opportunity.