Job Title: Programme Manager
Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 + Benefits
Programme Manager required to join a leading Broadcast Media organisation undergoing a transformation programme which has seen a restructure of the department, services, and Practices within the wider business. You will join a dedicated Service Management team that is responsible for management of all technology strategic projects from inception through to delivery. Your primary duties will include setting programme goals, tasks, and timelines, reviewing programme and adjusting as necessary.
The role holder will be accountable for a budget of c. £5M and be responsible for leading a team of 30+ (Permanent and Contract staff). You will be responsible for working on a real variety of IT infrastructure / cloud transformation projects such as; DC Migration, moving a lot of on-Prem to Cloud, Windows 11 among others.
- Proven experience operating as an IT Programme Manager is essential
- Transformation Programme Management experience is essential
- Experience in delivering a variety of IT Infrastructure related projects / programmes is essential
- Track record of working with Managed Service Providers is essential
- Experience in project prioritisation and estimation is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills working with CxO
Please click apply if you'd like to be considered for this opportunity.