Position: Programme Management Office Lead (PMO Manager)
Location: Central London / Remote
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Programme Management Office Lead (PMO Manager) required to join a leading Facilities Management and Commercial Real Estate organisation. You will et up and manage an effective programme management office function to ensure Operations Business Improvement Programme is compliant with best practice and governance.
The PMO Manager will support the Operational Directorate which will have a variety of Operations, Facilities, Construction related projects with a small number of technology initiatives. I am looking for someone that has strong stakeholder management skills and a track record of governance, reporting, data and tracking cross dependencies. The current PMO is immature and a large part of the role will involve working with support to define and implement the PMO governance and services to a basic maturity before moving into continuous improvements.
- Experience operating within a Facilities Management, Construction, Commercial Real Estate, Property Management industry is essential
- Proven track record of operating as a PMO Manager is essential
- Proven track record of working as a PMO Manager working on Operational projects is essential
- Track record of creating integrated plans and specific experience of structuring governance around a programme plan is essential.
- Experience in leading a team and coaching and developing a team across the programmes is essential.
- Relevant qualifications to PMO is highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential
If you have the above experience and looking for a change into a secure industry in this current economic climate then please do apply now.