Production Support Engineer - Apps Support, AV, VFX, JAMF, Bash/Python, Azure, O365
The primary function of the Production Support Engineer is to support the production users and workstations, maintaining and troubleshooting systems as required, with the aim of providing a stable and fully functioning production environment, either onsite or remotely.
* Implementation of new production environments, including setting up an on-location editing / print / VFX workstations
* Setup of the technology in a new joint venture facility within EMEA and providing first- and second-line support to the suites within EMEA
* Deploy, manage and support computers for production users
* Assist all job roles in the Joint Ventures, liaising with Desk side support to ensure the site is fully supported
* Document and update documentation on standard procedures in real time
* Escalate and formally report faults to specialist engineers (including third party support when required)
* To complete project work as set by the team manager
* Working with standard application suites and custom workflow tools
Apps include -
Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Flame & Flame Assist, Avid ProTools, Maxon Cinema 4D, Deadline, Microsoft Office, Microsoft O365, Tektronix Aurora, Alchemist, Telestream Vantage, Azure Cloud Technologies, The Foundry Nuke, ESKO Automation Engine workflows, GMG ColorServer and ColorProof, Font Explorer and Active Directory
The role will be required to work on a flexible Rota, during weekdays, including telephone support and possible onsite support at weekends and for other out of hours production work, including any On Call / Rota system that is required.