Job Role: Product Designer
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 + Package
Product Designer required for an exciting healthcare start-up looking at behavioural additcional. The Product Designer will join a high-performing team cornering the market with a brand new product offering!
As the business is operating in an untouched market and already leading by far they are looking for an individual that has experience working on multiple products across the full UX/UI lifecycle.
- An extensive background in UX Design, UI Design and Research is essential
- Strong experience working across web and mobile (iOS/Android) is essential
- Strong experience in both B2B and B2C facing environments is essential
- Proven track record delivering and designing for multiple digital products is essential
- Strong experience working in consumer facing environments is essential
- Experience running UX research workshops (user testing, quantitative, qualitative etc.) is essential
- Experience managing and communicating with senior stakeholders is essential
- Experience working within an AGILE environment is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company who are destined for considerable growth in 2020. Click the apply button below!