Product Security Engineer - Permanent
My client are currently looking for a Application Security Specialist (with both an information security and software development background) on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of InfoSec, this role will play a key role in the development of my client's security posture / journey. They are looking for someone at a who can hit the ground running and can lead things from an Application Security perspective; from leading security champions programme to integrating security criteria into the SDLC to ensure a SecDevOps workflow.
You will also be responsible for consulting / assisting development teams with; unit testing, risk assessments, threat modelling, security controls and to establish security integrations into the CICD pipeline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, in which you will have the autonomy to shape and grow their Application Security function. This role is paying up to £105,000 + package, can offer a hybrid remote working environment and great culture.
- A strong application security (AppSec), information security and software engineering background.
- Demonstrable programming ability with good understanding of underpinning techniques.
- Experience of cloud technologies (Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Threat modelling
- Outgoing and able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to email@example.com and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: Application Security, AppSec, DevSecOps, Product Security, Software Engineer, Software Development, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Information Security.