I am currently supporting a Housing Organisation in their search for a Product Owner for their Building Information Management Programme. This role is a good option for a Business Analyst who wants to move into Product Management, or a Product Owner who has a one or two years' experience.
This product owner will play a pivotal role in delivering a new range of high-quality software products that support the delivery of their building information management strategy.
The Product Owner will work with the business to understand how we introduce a set of new capabilities, most of which will involve 3rd party software, to enable the information to be collected and managed across the whole lifecycle of the building (construction, in use, disposal), and for that information to be easily accessible and usable.
- Production of software tenders for software products
- Collaborative working on user stories
- Partnering with a Solutions Architect to ensure that technical designs and product selection are fit for purpose
- Determining and managing simple, meaningful requirements mapping and organisation, identifying all notable dependencies.
- Gaining an understanding of any legal or statutory aspects that the solution has to meet.
- Supports the deployment and embedding of the product: supports the delivery of the user testing, gathering feedback about the operation of product, acting on outcomes to further improve the product.
- Working hand in hand with any external suppliers to ensure the business requirements are met and the impact of decisions made about the deployment / configuration of that externally developed software on the business and the end customer are fully understood.
- Experience working with third party suppliers, procurement and software tenders
- Product roadmap and managing backlog
- Business Analyst Background
- Can demonstrate how they create and refine user stories using certain techniques such as behavioural design.
- Can clearly demonstrate their experience around Delivery Planning
- Someone from BIM or property asset management background is desirable
- Experience working in complex business areas and picking things up quickly
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
If you meet the criteria and are interested, please apply below! Thanks