Job Title: Product Owner
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Product Owner required to join forward thinking and innovative Global Insurance organisation. You will report directly into the Product Manager and be accountable for the successful delivery of products by serving as Product Owner to the development team on a day to day basis.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes, Features and Stories.
- Manage and be accountable for the Product Backlog, plan iterations, and elaborate user stories
- Partner with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Responsible for product release plans and sets expectations for the delivery of new functionality
- Provide an active role in the mitigation of impediments affecting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals; prioritise product defects appropriately.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represent and engage the customer in the definition of products
- Manage stakeholders effectively and act as a liaison between the client, the product team and management
- Prioritise requirements, with input from stakeholders
- Manage products through implementation and support, engaging business communities, business change resource, IT resource, and external suppliers in the provision of technology solutions
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders ensuring that they fully understand the status of projects and any issues / risks that may impact delivery
- Experience working in a dedicated Product Owner Role is essential
- Previous background operating as a Business Analyst / Proxy PO is highly desirable
- Track record of delivering a variety of B2B products is essential (may consider B2C products)
- Experience working in Insurance or InsureTech maybe advantageous
- Experience in working in an AGILE / Scrum is essential
- Experience in working with a co-located Development and Test team of c.5 is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a CTO that has true strategic vision and will double the size of the Product team over the next 12 months. Please click apply if you are interested.