Product Marketing Manager
London, UK headquarters but will consider UK wide candidates and can offer remote or hybrid working.
£70,000 to £80,000 per annum + package
We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiatic and dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join our clients team on a permanent basis. The organisation are a SaaS and Data Technology Solutions organisation with an excellent track record in their product suite around data management and payments technology solutions. They have been very successful with their enterprise technology solutions, and are now about to launch a brand new tech payments product which is set to be industry leading in the sector. The organisation now need someone to join their team and take ownership of all the product marketing activity and strategy for this innovative product suite.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record across product and digital marketing including working closely with product teams to create all marketing strategy and campaigns, go to market plans and sales enablement activity. We will consider candidates who have both B2B or B2C experience, or a blend of both. You will be responsible for helping to develop and realign new and existing product positioning, building go-to-market plans, researching customers' needs and wants, shaping the future product roadmaps, and owning the growth strategy for new customer-facing products and features. You will work closely with the marketing team to deliver campaigns that maximise ROI and help to drive awareness, adoption and engagement for the new product set.
In the candidates best suited for this position we will be looking for the following skills and ability;
- Have experience translating complex interlinking products and solutions into clear, concise marketing plans
- You will be working with highly technical teams so experience marketing in a technical arena is essential
- Be highly experienced in creating from scratch Go to Market plans for new products and realignment plans for existing products.
- Be highly versed in creating compelling marketing tools such as video content, webinar content, collateral and be able to adjust and teak materials where needed
- A self-starter, who can work independently, with remote based management and with cross-functional and regional teams
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior leaders & partner executives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with both an eye for detail and lateral thinking
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- A self motivated, proactive, confident, energetic team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain financial controls
- Good time management and personal organisation skills
- Excellent marketing skills for program planning and execution development
If this sounds of interest to you, and like you could be well suited to this position and are interested in a confidential discussion please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.
Keywords: Product Marketing Manager, Product marketing, go to market plans, product launch, technology product, SaaS, product realignment, marketing strategy, technical product, software products, data, technology solution, payments solutions