Product Manager - Digital - Remote
Currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join a leading media and entertainment company on a 6 month contract fully remote working inside IR35.
Product Manager who has experience of the following:
- Owning a product roadmap - shaping it, refining it, communicating it.
- Experienced in leading and executing on product work streams with both internal and external stakeholders at complex organisations.
- Demonstrable skills defining product work for teams of designers, developers, and delivery managers.
- Strong analytical skills complemented with deep technology knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and, in particular, a distinctive ability in delivering clear, structured, and compelling recommendations to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead teams at different levels, with different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies.
- Demonstrates empowering leadership qualities, strong delegation, feedback and coaching skills, leading by example and championing organisational strategies and goals.
- Worked on Digital products
- Web experience
- Highly desirable, past experience with Kids digital products.
Please apply within!