Great opportunity for a Product Manager to join an exciting company.
£65-£75k per annum - Hybrid - 3 days per week on site in Basingstoke - 3-5 + years experience
- Working with Business Stakeholders to determine the strategy, vision, and roadmaps to evolve the product as required by the business.
- Deliver new product propositions and improvements to existing products and services, based on insight.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, gathering insights from a range of sources including frontline feedback, customer feedback.
- Working with 3rd Party SAAS / PAAS solution providers to develop solutions on core Banking technologies to support the Bank's strategy.
- Keep on the pulse of market, competitor, technology, and customer change - and utilise the knowledge to drive the change agenda.
- Implement a credible process for gathering feedback on the product and being the gate keeper for new feature request, leading on the prioritisation process and ensure there is a credible product roadmap to deliver the change agenda.
- Ownership of delivery for both technology and operational improvements required to enhance the product proposition
- Building and continually evolving the product positioning, value proposition and messaging.
- Working with the delivery team and third-party solution providers to innovate and develop new features at pace.
- Managing new development requests, from initial estimations to delivering ROI.
- Curating user stories to ensure the quality of delivery fits with the strategy and vision.
- Owning and defining the technology functional and non-functional product requirements.
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers. Ensuring new work is delivered on time and service KPIs are met.
- Maintaining a stable product and ensuring we're prepared and can respond quickly to changing market dynamics
- Maintain a strong knowledge of competitor offers and produce competitive analysis to help drive the improvement of product features and capability
- Performing product demos to internal customers