Product Manager - SaaS Platform Business - £75,000 - London
Are you a talented Product Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join a global SaaS platform business that allows retailers and brans to create apps. La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Product Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Product you will be responsible for delivering new functionality and features with the platform engineering team. You will work with the design and engineering teams to define, scope, estimate and support delivery of the items from the company roadmap. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross functional teams to design, build and deliver product that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- 3+ years' experience as a Product Owner or Manager within a B2B SaaS or platforms business.
- Experience writing User Stories and developing them continuously through Agile ceremonies.
- Experience using Analytics tools (especially in a retail environment).
- Comfortable using Jira, Confluence, Trello.
- Agile certification.
- Proven ability to influence peers and management to gain buy-in across the business.
- Strong understanding of the Retail and Ecommerce industries both from a technical and a commercial perspective.
- Commercially minded, with a proven track record of building software products.
They are a global SaaS platform business that empowers retailers and brands to create highly effective native apps. Apps that allow them to build stronger brands, sell more products and deepen customer loyalty. The London based start-up was founded 10 years ago, the company is VC backed and has recently closed Series B funding.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Product Manager role is £60,000 - £75,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.