Our client is flipping the logistics industry on its head - changing the recipient from being someone that logistics are done to, into someone that logistics are done for. It is vital that these values are ingrained in their products and that they are delivered in a consistent fashion across every touch point.
As a Product Manager on the team, you'll support them in this mission by planning and implementing new products and services of strategic importance to the business. You'll be expected to work on both assigned projects as well as new opportunities that you identify and believe will further their overall strategy and goals.
You'll be responsible for researching, exploring, defining, and prioritising these projects into a backlog based on a combination of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
You will work closely as part of a cross-functional team to shepherd these opportunities through exploration, design and, ultimately development and the delivery of optimal solutions.
Finally, you will be expected to help your colleagues across the rest of the business in the launch and rollout of these products.
- Own the Roadmap for your Product.
- Take responsibility for the overall success of your Product.
- Establish KPI targets for each project and initiative upfront.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Product & Design function contributing towards overall Product Strategy and Vision, and the team's working practices.
- Engage regularly with relevant stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, sales, operations, finance and company heads.
- Engage and inspire your colleagues, and users of the product.
- Research competitors and similar products.
- Be an Industry Expert.