Job Role: Product Designer (UX/UI)
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 + INSANE Package
Product Designer required for a digital tech agency currently going through hypergrowth. They are looking for a mid-level Designer to join their Digital Product Studio in London, supporting and developing their progressive and talented team of engineers, designers, product leads and delivery leads.
The team are looking for a mid-level Product Designer with a 50/50 split across UX & UI skills, or considering a talented individual who focuses specifically within UX or UI, with a keen interest to upskill, using their generous training program's.
The agency work closely with one of the world's top tech giants as well as offer an incredibly insane perk package!
- A portfolio with real world examples of projects you helped launch that showcase your end-to-end design thinking skills, with at least one example of iterative design
- Experienced delivering on web/mobile-based products is essential
- Designed high quality interfaces and prototypes for your team, supported with UX design artefacts
- Worked with design systems, having grown and iterated on existing systems or developed your own
- Experience with Figma
- Worked collaboratively with other designers, developers & stakeholders as well as show confidence sharing design rationale with clients & colleagues
- Around £250 into salary each month after tax
- Great pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- Unlimited holiday leave
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Income protection insurance
- Eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Flu jabs
- Birthday off
- Training allowance to upskill
- Volunteering days
- 2 weeks Christmas holiday
- Tech allowance
This is truly exciting opportunity for a Product Designer to join a incredible agency who are uncovering the potential of emerging technology. Click the apply button now!