Role: Product Designer
Duration: 3 months
Rates: up to £515/day (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based broadcast media client is currently looking for a Product Designer to join them on an initial 3 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing great visual customer experiences and you will be familiar with designing across multiple devices, spanning mobile, web, smart TV, connected devices and consoles, ideally towards a global audience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications
- A strong grasp of current trends.
- Expert in user-centred design
- Experience working alongside UX designers, Research, Product Owners, Delivery managers and tech leads.
- Pragmatic approach to solutions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidently and clear communicator
- Collaborative approach
Experience of UXD in OTT, online streaming, VOD would be highly desirable as well as experience in designing for sport based products, working on design systems and working on global products with different languages.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.