I am looking for a dynamic, data-driven Delivery Manager to join one of the world's leading media and entertainment groups. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team within the business, focused on the delivery of their Technology roadmap for fulfilment products.
You will be responsible for handling significant initiatives within their product roadmap, working with a cross-functional team and key partners to shape and deliver projects in the Technology portfolio.
You will also build strong working relationships with delivery teams, creating, owning and driving forward delivery plans, leading dependencies and mitigating material risks. You will work closely alongside senior Product and Engineering colleagues to identify and resolve blockers and issues to ensure delivery is on time and on budget
3 Best Things About The Job
* You will be instrumental in the delivery of the technology roadmap for one of the most exciting transformation agendas in the media and entertainment market in the UK and beyond.
* You will be working with collaborators from across the business to drive forward improvements.
* You will have the authority to identify, suggest and implement change and turn your ideas into reality, quickly.
Responsibilities Of the Role
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the following areas across the client's digital products
* Planning and execution of product development initiatives/projects.
* Identify and own resolution of delivery risks, issues and dependencies, escalating where appropriate.
* Communicate plans and progress, celebrating success and learning from failures.
* Lead the project transition into support to ensure acceptable training, knowledge transfer and operational readiness.
* Champion best-in-class delivery processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve.