La Fosse has partnered with one of the world's largest law firms, looking for an Application Security Engineer to work closely with the Transformation Programme team to ensure that the client's products, applications, systems, and software meet operational requirements and security standards. This role will also require collaboration with key stakeholders and teams to ensure that implementation is successfully carried out.
- Monitor and remediate any information security risks.
- Help refine the Application Security Frameworks, ensuring they are compliant with the company's security policies and standards.
- Identify any application security vulnerabilities and implement plans of remediation.
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies such as Azure.
- Experience in building threat models and defining application security requirements.
- Experience securing applications on cloud deployments.
- Good understanding of secure system development lifestyles.
- Experience building use cases, test cases and user stories.
- a good understanding of general security standards.
- knowledge of software and solution security testing (i.e. SAST, DAST, IAST and SCA)