La Fosse is currently working with a worldwide brand to help recruit a Procurement Manager for their London office.
This role supports the Head of Transformation develop the procurement strategy of the company and is responsible for implementing robust and diligent souring processes across a variety of categories and for supporting contract managers across all departments with contract management in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and drive value for money.
Location: Canning Town - 3 days in the office
Salary: up to £58,000 + bonus + benefits.
Your role as a Procurement Manager
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders and key suppliers across the business to collaborate and identify sourcing activity and opportunity to the Head of Transformation that drive performance and results
- Supplier and spend data analysis to provide insight to business stakeholders and the Head of Transformation for procurement challenges, strategies and plans
- Business partner with budget holders and contract managers to determine requirements and recommend strategies and plans with the opportunities that enable business objectives, unlock commercial value and operational efficiency and address challenges
- Design and execute strategic sourcing process, including identifying potential suppliers, tender process management, negotiating agreements and commercial terms and documenting and presenting internal recommendations
- Ensure auditable contractual document control processes, including accurate and current contract database and supplier lifecycle management
To be successful as a Procurement Manager
- Have experience in a commercial role and exposure to fast-paced environment
- Have aptitude to work across multiple departments and procurement categories and to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Be able to lead definition, prioritisation and implementation of procurement initiatives
- An excellent communicator
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
- Seek to find continuous improvement
- Be comfortable and discrete with confidential information
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for a confidential discussion.