The role joins a fast-growth consultancy who despite being just 10 years old, partner with some of the biggest names in tech; Google, Microsoft, Samsung to name a few...
Your role oversees and manages these relationships and supplier base, ultimately sitting at no.1 within Procurement. You will lead RFPs and gain exposure across UK, Europe and America.
Location: London (3/4 days WFH)
Salary: up to £70,000 + 10% bonus + Benefits
Your role as Procurement Manager
Develop and manage the supplier capability to deliver quality, cost efficiency and scalable services to support growth ambitions.
- Oversee the full supplier base and take a "hands-on" approach to managing relationships and ensuring we get value from key suppliers, as well as sourcing and onboarding new suppliers as required to support capability, product development, cost efficiencies, specific campaign needs and growth
- Work with the sales and commercial team to help win new business from its existing and potential clients, through procurement exercises
- Support the project management and campaign teams with specific campaign requirements requiring to set-up new vendors at short notice for specific duties in key geographies acrosss the globe.
In order to be succesful as Procurement Manager
- Minimum 5 years' commercial experience (procurement or consultancy experience preferred)
- Experience in commercial negotiations and confidence in covering aspects such as vendor performance, compliance, contracts and financials
- A "hands-on" approach focused on delivering value, making improvements and tackling changes, big or small
- Strong work ethic and results / performance focused, consistently delivering in a transforming environment
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail.