Immediate start - Business Process Analyst - Contract - Remote/London based
£250/day outside IR35
The challenge: Rapid and successful implementation of a new target operating model (TOM) while maintaining business stability and performance.
The role is focused on working with the established Business Working Groups to implement the process library, maps and inter-dependencies across the market pillars (9 business functions) and central capabilities. These process maps will enable the ongoing development and implementation of new (and better) ways of working through 2021. Effectively, "Rewiring" the business to align with new TOM.
- Support the Ways of Working Lead by owning the Process Mapping activities for 11 Working Groups.
- Map To-Be ways of working and drive design and creation of clear and consistent To-Be ways of working:
- Across the Pillars (ensuring pillars have consistent ways of working)
- Within each Pillar (the business is working efficiently and effectively)
- Between the Pillar and the Across Informa Capabilities (establish use of new "shared services")
- Develop processes and templates for business leaders and managers to lead and manage changes to ways of working.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of waste and unnecessary complexity.
- Develop an understanding of the systems used to support processes and functions - identifying potential impacts and dependencies on these.
- Actively monitor risks to foresee/identify potential problems and take action to tackle these.
Skills and Qualifications
Must have all the following experience:
- Significant experience of mapping complex processes within a global organisation
- Strong facilitation skills within working sessions
Must have one, or more of the following:
- Knowledge of media, events, research, and technology businesses
- Process Mapping Qualification
Nice to have:
- Strong Business Analysis skillset
- Management consulting background
- Practical and pragmatic in approach (rather than theoretical)
- Proven ability to deliver remotely
- Exceptional inter-personal, organisational and communication skills and can coordinate with multiple offices worldwide. Team-spirited and can work under pressure
- Able to assess issues quickly and accurately and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate people
- Organised and adaptable in ambiguous environments
Strong sense of integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision-making skills