La Fosse Associates are seeking a Policy Advisor (Cash Payments) for a one-year fixed term contract (maternity cover) starting in early 2021. We are looking for an advisor with strong policy experience and ideally some experience of payments, from an industry, regulatory or supervisory perspective.
The successful applicant will be/ have:
- Excellent stakeholder holder management skills including the ability to develop and maintain senior level relationships with government, regulators and Bank of England - building rapport and constructive relationships, and demonstrating political nous.
- Able to facilitate and present to policy groups, working groups, committees and to board level.
- Proven experience of working within financial services policy and with the relevant statutory and regulatory framework.
- An ability to plan and deliver projects, organising and managing a variety of competing tasks and issues.
- Proven experience of applying policy-making considerations and disciplines.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Cash regulations and related EU legislation would be beneficial.
- Operational leadership experience would be beneficial, although not essential.
The role will be a fully remote opportunity commencing in early 2021, for one year.