We are partnered with a market-leading and rapidly growing, ambitious British meal kit retailer, which is part of an industry that, globally is predicted to hit $9 billion by 2025.
The company is on a steep growth trajectory and is seeking to add a Principal Software Engineer to help oversee the building of a platform that can continue to scale. The role will focus on taking responsibility for technical authority across the business domain and will be expected to play a leading role in the contribution to the definition and direction of the platform strategy.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer who has:
- Strong leadership credentials- experience in guiding leaders who have strong technical practices and architecture in a variety of domains
- Deep and extensive technical expertise
- Bold technology vision
- Extensive experience in solving complex technological problems
- Leading a team of 8 lead engineers
- Strategic partner to Head of Software Engineering and the wider engineering management team
- High-level technological vision
- Help scaling the business' services in order to continue to provide a great customer experience
- Evolving systems towards an event driven architectural style
- Ensure systems are reliable and problems are solved safely and quickly
The client is looking to pay £95,000-105,000 per annum, +equity, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, 40% company discount and Pension at 5%. They can also offer a hybrid working model, with central London offices for anyone that wishes to work from those. Would you be keen to hear more?