Role: Principal Information Security Governance Officer
Location: Guildford/Bournemouth (either location with travel between the 2 sites)
Salary: up to £74k
Our insurance sector client is currently looking for a Principal Information Security Governance Officer to join them on a permanent basis as part of a period of growth. They are investing in Information Security in a big way and as such, are now looking for talented, ambitious and passionate people to join them and the successful candidate will play a key role in delivering information security excellence to enable them to be the best in industry. The role will require attendance at each of their office locations of Guildford and Bournemouth. Candidates can choose as either as a 'base' location, but travel will be needed between the two. WFH options will also be available.
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer or equivalent qualification
- Strong experience of Awareness programme strategy development and implantation
- Strong understanding of standards and rules definition and implementation to meeting regulatory requirements including FCA and enterprise structure
- Experience of implementing and maintaining Information Security Management Systems
- Understanding of Management Information and Reporting Strategy Development and Delivery
- Working knowledge of the breadth of Information Security aspects, including business continuity, physical security and data protection
- Able to build and main relationships and influence key stakeholders across the business
- A creative and analytical mind with good customer interfacing and excellent communications skills
- Proven experience team management and people development
- Regulated/federated industry experience
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.