Principal Architect - Digital
Architecture / Digital / B2B / Strategy / Customers / Roadmaps / AWS
La Fosse Associates are partnered with a FTSE100 Logistics & Supply Chain organisation to recruit a Principal Architect for one of their key business portfolios. This is a crucial role and will essentially own the digital architecture on behalf of this business area, governing the technology decisions to ensure that they align with the business' wider strategic roadmap. The primary focus of the role will be to build out the team and its capabilities, with a heavy focus on B2B and customer-facing portals.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence real change in a global organisation, leading the technology response to key strategic business initiatives across the brand.
Key skills required:
· Experience of building out and leading global architecture teams, and 3rd parties (across US, EU, and APAC)
· Experience in establishing digital architecture strategies and transforming capabilities to support project delivery.
· Excellent stakeholder management and engagement across divisions and business lines.
· Experience in working with Microservices and modern cloud- native applications.
· A background in logistics, supply chain, retail is preferred.
· Experience with AWS cloud platform would be very beneficial.
This would be a hybrid working role, with 3 days per week required in the London office.