Role: Portfolio/Project Manager
A Project Manager is required to join a multi-award winning, technology and transformation recruitment agency specialising in data, digital, cloud and security.
The role will report directly into the COO/CFO and will support the MCo in developing and prioritising the project portfolio roadmap. You will manage projects ranging from software development to operational change, and digital transformations.
- Planning and designing the portfolio and monitoring its progress.
- Delivery of projects, within scope, budget and on time.
- Translating business case into project plan and project initiation documentation, and mapping business benefits.
- Recruitment, development and support of new team members.
- Managing changes to the project scopes, project schedules and project costs.
- Identifying, mitigating and managing risks and issues to projects.
- Identifying resources and responsibilities to the project team.
- Tracking financial expenditure against the project budget, including budget forecasting.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Closing of projects, including appropriate documentation and lessons learnt.
- Experience within a digital business.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in managing stakeholders from across an organisation
- Experience planning, monitoring and controlling a portfolio of projects.
- Knowledge of portfolio and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits, including bonus
Location: Remote - currently relocating office to Birmingham, so maybe flexi from there in future.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, multi-award winning company. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.