PMO Program Planner
A PMO Program Planner is required to join one of the UK's most reputable household brands who are embarking on a large-scale business transformation. As part of this transformation, they are implementing a new ERP system (SAP) across their global operations and require a PMO Planner to support the successful delivery.
- You will be responsible for delivering the integrated planning capability for the SAP program
- Facilitate routine project planning & scheduling across all streams of activity including Systems Integration team and 3rd parties
- Establish & operate planning standards & controls
- Monitor progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Support execution of Program governance framework & reporting
- You will be responsible for the program planning, RAID, resource & demand planning
- Work with the PMO Lead, Transformation Director, Programme Lead and System integrators to ensure successful delivery
- Experience supporting the initiation and management of complex transformation programmes
- Experience programme planning, resource & demand managemen
- Expert understanding of program and project planning theory and application.
- Experience using a range of project planning tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource management procedures interface with project planning
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Package.
Location: Hampshire + flexible working on offer
Please click apply, if you would like to be considered for this opportunity and follow up with: email@example.com