La Fosse Associates are working with a high-growth financial services organisation who are seeking a PMO to work closely with the COO to drive improvements across the business.
The role will provide a key link between two business functions and requires excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Preparing reports, analysis and commentary
- Act as a point of contact across two business functions and work closely with senior stakeholders
- Managing risks of the team by putting in place controls and enhancing documentation
- Play a pivotal role in driving change through projects and new business rollouts
- Workflowing processes and systems
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role in an FS organisation, undertaking a range of tasks from management reporting and project management
- Experienced to developing models and effectively analysing information to support high-level strategic decision-making
- Experience in system and process improvement
- Excellent administrative skills and working knowledge of MS Excel (ideally VBA)
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and showing resilience in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
This role will require being office based (Liverpool Street, when it's safe to do so).