Role: PMO Analyst
Location: London (remote working at present)
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Market Rate (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based energy sector client is currently looking for a PMO Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract with a strong chance of extension. This position will be fully remote for now, with a hybrid working model adopted once offices reopen in the new year.
- Support project alignment with and adherence to standard project delivery methodologies (e.g. PDF).
- Good understanding and experience of the various Agile frameworks
- Experience in Agile tooling (ex -VSTS) is a must.
- Experience working with Agile teams as a core/extended team member is desirable
- Strong Experience with and understanding of ServiceNow
- Attention to data quality.
- Experience with Power BI or dashboarding
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities.
- Expert in use of project management scheduling tools.
- Familiar with critical path analysis and portfolio dependencies from an administrative perspective.
- Understand estimation and contingency management techniques and best practices.
- Potentially lead and coach small teams or junior project support specialists.
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.