Role: PMO Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a PMO Coordinator to join a FTSE listed, specialist, financial services group. They were named as one of the UK's 100 Best Large Companies To Work For in 2021.
The role will sit within their Value Stream Team where you will help to produce all required Management Information and ensure appropriate governance and controls are adhered to and maintained.
- Supporting the production of all required MI and Value Stream documentation, including packs and minutes of meetings.
- Being the central point for coordination and production of regular and ad hoc Programme MI, providing advice in the production and management of financials, risk, resource, benefits, reporting, planning / scheduling.
- Stakeholder management.
- Recording day-to-day Value Stream finances and resources.
- Creating, tracking and managing purchase orders and invoices.
- Supporting Programme and Delivery Managers with provision of key performance data, e.g. financial and resourcing information.
- Supporting the Programme Increment Planning (PIP) process.
- Preparing steering packs and inputting into monthly Change investment report.
- MS Office: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Teams
- MS SharePoint, Power BI and Azure DevOps
- Experience of, and demonstrable competence in PM methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, PRINCE2)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000.
Location: Reigate + flexible working on offer
If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on Frewin.email@example.com