Role: Platform Lead
Location: London (3 days a week onsite)
Salary: Up to £99,000 + Benefits
- Critical & challenging position reporting into the Head of Platforms that requires strategic business understanding and a clear understanding of IT Infrastructure, automation & cloud services.
- This role will set the strategy for the management of the portfolio of technology services provided to the International business users and business lines.
- Identifies and manages resources needed for budgeting, estimating, planning, developing and delivering a specified portfolio of technology services and systems.
- Plans and manages the implementation of processes and procedures, tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of technology services.
- Provides technical leadership to optimise the performance of IT infrastructure.
- Investigates and manages the adoption of tools, techniques, and processes (including automation) for the management of systems and services.
- Oversees the planning, installation, maintenance and acceptance of new and updated infrastructure components and infrastructure-based services. Aligns to service expectations, security requirements and other quality standards.
- Collaborate on the design and delivery of projects supporting cloud strategy, data centre moves/closures; ensuring solutions are 'designed for service' in the Production environment.
- Ensures that operational procedures and documentation are fit for purpose and kept up to date. Ensures that operational issues are identified, recorded, monitored, and resolved.
- Responsible for precise and cost-effective management of cloud services and on-premises data centres.
- Management of agreed service level and operating level agreements, proactively protecting adherence through actions taken on the back of MI on performance of the infrastructure estate utilising other technology teams as required.
- Proven experience in managing cloud native operations in AWS, Azure, through times of significant cloud transformation.
- Experience of CI\CD, automation, orchestration & Infrastructure as code methodologies.
- Technical leadership and experience in projects involving AWS, Azure.
Please apply for a confidential conversation!