- Hybrid Working
- Financial Services
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, private med, pension 15%
- Chief Technology Officer
- Cloud Devops
- DevOps Engineer
3 weeks ago
Bonus, private med, pension 15%
La Fosse is currently working one of the UKs leading Financial Services firm specialising in mobility solutions to help recruit a Platform Engineer.
This is a project focused role with exposure to AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Security policies & more – Open position for a passionate, hands-on, Platforms Engineer to play a key role in the development, support, and continual improvement of robust, automated Cloud infrastructure Services.
Location: Hybrid – London Bridge (3 days a week)
Remuneration: Up to £75,000 + up to 15% bonus, enhanced pension (15%), private medical care
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as a Platform Engineer
- Continual improvement of the AWS Cloud Platform Services.
- Technical engagements with 3rd parties, vendors and suppliers
- Deliver, support, maintain and constantly improve cloud platform infrastructure services by following best practices and standards.
- Maintain up to date documentation of cloud platform configuration, processes and procedures.
- Support the migration and delivery of new and existing services onto cloud platforms.
Ideally to be successful as a Platform Engineer
- Automating AWS services with Terraform, or CloudFormation.
- AWS Services knowledge in following areas: EC2,SES,S3,R53,KCM VPC,TGW,ASM, RDS,APIs, Lambda, IAM, AWS SFTP, ECR
- Exposure towards Infrastructure Management and Data Migration
- Programming Languages: Python, Go, Bash,
- Leverage Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methodology and versioning.
- Deep understanding of CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins
- Automating configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt etc)
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.