Platform Architect (Azure)
Architecture / Azure / Infrastructure Architect / Migration
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Platform Architect at a leading NFP. They are seeking an individual to serve as a technical architect across all the infrastructure domains and will act as a technical liaison between IT and the business, across the globe. An interesting opportunity to work on multiple projects, design and own cutting-edge solutions for their clients and help them to achieve their business goals.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide technical input into the IT infrastructure roadmap, both for near term (next 18-24 months) and long term (3-5 years)
- Serve as a technical design authority across both infrastructure and business led projects.
- Produce low level designs across both infrastructure and business led projects
- Build infrastructure proof of concepts as required for the strategic roadmap.
- Ensure projects are aligned with the wider enterprise architecture as part of the IT Strategy.
- Identify IT infrastructure opportunities for innovation based on technical knowledge, best practice and industry trends.
- Act as point of resolution for 3rd level technical issues.
- Collaborate with third party suppliers and partners to implement architectural changes in IT Infrastructure.
- Maintain a knowledge base of emerging technologies and products.
- Leverage vendors relationships to increase awareness of technology trends and assess the potential benefits to the organisation.
This would be a hybrid role, with 2 days per week required in the London office.