Reporting to the Software Development Team Lead, you will be joining a firm with a very impressive employee retention rate. They will look to constantly upskill you and bring you from mid level to senior developer in their team!
This is a forward-thinking environment where innovation of technology is critical to their business model. This will give you exposure to the latest technologies both in and outside of their industry.
Location: West London
Salary: up to £60,000 + Benefits
Your role as PHP Developer
- Develop Code Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex problems and architectural challenges
- Create required technical specification and designs in line with current architecture for new features/projects
- Ensure that the completed software complies with all architecture, design, programming standards and conventions;
- Ensure that project assignments are completed within realistic time frames, deal with and resolve day-to-day development and support queries
- Data management Integration of data storage solutions (databases, key-value stores)
Ideally as PHP Developer you will possess some of the following:
- Solid understanding of the complete PHP technology stack
- A broad and in-depth range of experience in providing bespoke software solutions end-to-end
- Working with GIT code releases (merging code, tagging, etc)
- Appreciation of AWS
- SQL and databases knowledge
- Web Fundamentals (HTML, CSS and JS)
Sound interesting? Apply directly for a confidential discussion.