Agile Coach | Insurtech | Hybrid | London | £85,000
My client has transformed the protection industry through technology - bringing Insurers, Brokers, and Customers closer together in the marketplace.
Why does the role exist?
- Work with project teams to analyze current systems and processes and design a strategy for the adoption of agile best practices
- Guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the overall strategy is being met
- Lead agile workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them
- Drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset and ensure the organization is at the forefront of industry best practices
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching
- Coach senior management in agile practices to ensure adoption of best practices from top-down
- Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices and overall operating model across the organization
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams
- Undertake daily follow-ups with individual team members to ensure projects are on track and goals are being met
- Keep an objective perspective on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- Hold stand-up meetings with cross-functional teams to review project status
- Support teams in determining the resource allocation to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery"
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Private Medical Insurance
* Season Ticket Loan
* Eye Care
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Group Income Protection
* Wellness Benefits
Hit apply and I (Jessica Deane) will give you a call to discuss in more detail, from there we will get your CV across to the client, in which we will get feedback in 24 hours and look to set you up the 1st stage interview within the week.
There is 1 position available so please be quick to apply!