People Insights and Analytics Manager - HRIS, BI Solutions, Googlescript, SQL
As People Insights and Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining solutions to empower users to make more optimal, data-driven decisions within the People Team and across the business.
The role will involve management of an internal team (People Data and Solutions Analyst, People Systems and Reporting Administrator) to scope, define, design, implement and maintain people data analytics.
The is a contract role, 5 days per week, 3-month duration, and will likely be OUTSIDE IR35.
The People Insights and Analytics Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Creating and delivering BI solutions
- Experience working as a Data Analyst in a People related function
- Advanced Excel skills
- Googlescript knowledge
- Good knowledge/experience of BI tools (creating dashboards, measures, custom columns for example in PowerBi, or Google DataStudios or Tableu)
- Experience of MAQL or basic experience using SQL
- Experience in operating in an Administration or Analyst capacity within a HR/Payroll environment
- Experience working in Hospitality related industry
If you are interested in this role, or would like any additional information, please get in touch!