OUTSIDE IR35 - EUC Support Lead - 2nd Line / Team Management
A leading client of mine are on the lookout for an EUC Desktop Support Lead on a 6 month rolling contact. This will be 60/40 onsite/remote.
- 3-5 years' experience as an IT support team leader with responsibility for end user computing / desktop support team.
- Extensive hands-on experience supporting and managing EUC technologies and tools, including Desktops/Laptops/Mobiles, Windows, SCCM, Google Workspace, VOIP and MDM platforms.
- Strong vendor management experience having held roles where EUC services are delivered in a hybrid insourced/outsourced delivery model.
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to build a high performing team.
- Good understanding of EUC automation tools in the areas of equipment imaging/provisioning, starter/leaver processes and desktop management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an inherent ability to effectively communicate with and influence others.
- High levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to multitask and manage a large and varied workload and demonstrate high levels of self and team organisation.
- Drive and determination to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Minimum ITIL V3 Foundation certified and significant experience in ITIL aligned environments
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.