OUTSIDE IR35 - EUC Service Manager - EUC, Team Management, 3rd Parties
A leading client of mine are on the lookout for an EUC Desktop Support Lead on a 6 month rolling contact. This will be 60/40 onsite/remote. You will be accountable for end user computing (EUC) services (devices, applications and tools) for c.10,000 end users across multiple sites. Leading an internal team of support engineers as well as various 3rd party service providers.
- Leading internal and third party resources as required to deliver, manage and support EUC services for hotels, offices and home or field based working.
- Building and leading the internal EUC support team, ensuring capacity and capability are continuously aligned with business needs.
- Managing a number of 3rd party service providers, including support services, hardware suppliers and application vendors, ensuring that contracted SLAs are met and value for money is achieved.
- Monitoring and managing support ticket queues, ensuring all tickets are correctly prioritised, updated and resolved/fulfilled within SLA, and that customer satisfaction targets and other KPIs are achieved.
- Managing the timely procurement, deployment, repair and disposal of all EUC devices, ensuring appropriate thresholds and activity schedules are implemented and maintained.
- Ensuring all EUC devices, applications and tools are proactively, monitored, managed and supported according to industry/vendor best practice and in line with operational requirements.
- ●Defining and implementing a holistic set of policies, processes and standard operating procedures for all in house and third party activities.
- Proactively monitoring and analysing service performance, ensuring WIP, SLAs and other KPI targets are consistently achieved.
- Leading EUC service improvement initiatives, ensuring improvements are identified, prioritised, planned and delivered at the required pace.
- Championing the adoption of ITSM processes for EUC services and working with the wider Service Management team to identify and implement improvements. Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an IT service manager with end to end responsibility for end user computing or desktop services in a fast paced, customer centric and multi-site business.
- Extensive experience deploying, managing and supporting enterprise scale EUC services with an excellent awareness of modern approaches and current technology trends.
- A good working understanding of EUC technologies and tools, such as Desktops/Laptops, Windows OS, SCCM, AD, Print, VPN, Google Workspace, Mobiles/MDM and VOIP.
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to build and lead a high performing, customer facing team to deliver measurable success.
- Strong vendor management skills having held roles where EUC services are delivered and supported through a hybrid co-sourced model.
- Significant hands-on experience of support ticket/queue management, SLA measurement and reporting.
- Strong drive and determination with an ability to effectively prioritise, plan and implement tangible service improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to effectively communicate with and influence both internal and external stakeholders, upto and including C-Suite.
- High levels of energy and personal impact, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, work under pressure and deliver at pace.
- Must be able to multitask and manage a large and varied workload and demonstrate high levels of self and team organisation
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.