The Organisational Design Manager is a key strategic role, supporting the implementation of the future strategy and People Plan.
We are looking for someone who can bring expertise in organisational design working with teams, this role will both lead on core elements of and contribute to the design, development and implementation of a future operating model.
- Experience in successfully developing and implementing people, capability and culture elements of large-scale operating model design
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, working with multiple agendas and influencing outcomes across a wide range of colleagues.
- Excellent communication ability both verbally and in writing, synthesising and presenting complex information in an impactful way, with strong facilitation skills.
- Designing and delivering impactful org design processes that combine a range of stakeholder views to deliver strong design outcomes.
- A high level of numeracy, comfortable working with data to produce insight and support decision making.
- A high level of comfort with detail to ensure outcomes are robust, defensible and able to be implemented.
- A strong understanding of organisational development and culture and how these are essential to successful design.
- Able to work at pace in a project environment and balance various priorities effectively.
- Public Sector expereince (desirable).