La Fosse Associates are seeking a Project Manager for a contract role (remote available) within an Insurance client.
The purpose of this role is to support the implementation of a new Operational Resilience framework.
The Operational Resilience implementation Project Manager will track the implementation project plan and help business stakeholders by working with internal and external resources, Business Production Divisions, IT, Risk & Compliance, Facilities, and other internal bodies to finalise a detailed project plan for the project.
During the execution phase they will work with business to build the required documentation including Important Business Service catalogue, Impact tolerances, Scenario Test plans and other documents as required. The post also involves convening and providing administrative support to the various Operational Resilience process governance bodies.
The ideal candidate will need Project Management experience in a Prince 2 or "waterfall" project environment, as well as Business Analysis experience and PMO Analyst experience as there is an administrative component to the role.
The ideal candidate must be able to develop strong working relationships across Business teams, IT and Operations, spanning multiple UK locations.
Knowledge/ Skills/Experience Required:
- Lloyd's, London and UK insurance market knowledge.
- Previous experience of Business Continuity Planning or similar
- Waterfall (Prince 2) / Agile methodologies
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Demonstrable Business Analyst experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation abilities
- Process modelling.
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft Office.
- Requirements gathering and authoring.
- Experience with mainstream project management tools eg MS Project