Who we are:
La Fosse is a talent and technology consultancy delivering solutions across leadership, technology, digital, and change. Our multi-service offering includes recruitment, executive search, digital consultancy, technology training.
We're passionate about tech and talent and work with the most pioneering tech leaders to shape the future. But we're changing the game by leading with care - it's the reason that the world's fastest growing and innovative businesses trust us to drive change within their organisation and help them reach new heights.
Our ambitious plans need the right team… We're looking for shapers, do-ers, and drivers to join us to live and work by our values, care, ambition and humility. We believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative, and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
Not only that but everyone in our team also has a slice of the equity so our hard work and growth are helping to build value for each of us as we move forward in our journey to IPO.
At La Fosse we champion thought leadership as an engaging way to provide additional value to our clients, delivering events, industry insights, leadership interviews, tech toolkits, whitepapers, and much more!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an exceptional Operations Executive to join our Operations and Facilities team. You will be responsible for helping to drive operational performance and will bring fresh ideas, a collaborative approach and project coordination skills to help take us to the next level.
You will play a key role in helping deliver a busy operational plan. You will ensure that the organisation operates smoothly and to a high standard for the benefit of all stakeholders, through the management of employee's onboarding/offboarding, the review & implementation of processes and best practices, management of our facilities and many other exciting projects.
If you enjoy variety in your work, can juggle priorities and are a team player, you will thrive in this position.
You will also have the opportunity to progress and develop within this role.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Operations Manager with scaling up the operational strategy as we move towards the IPO.
- Manage our suppliers and vendors by building relationships, reviewing contracts, setting standard service levels, and negotiating costs.
- Improve the staff onboarding and offboarding processes, liaising with our People Experience team (HR) and hiring managers and with the support of the FOH team.
- Responsible for ensuring that group wide operational processes are documented and followed by all teams.
- Regularly review of operational processes to identify and implement improvements to procedures and streamlining current processes.
- Have a good understanding of our technology roadmap and support various implementation initiatives, maintain, and develop knowledge of available tools to drive improvements.
- Support the wider team on IT issues and support they might need by managing any escalation process with our IT support partner.
- Provide end-to-end project support including scoping, scheduling and delivery.
- Take ownership ensuring that we operate in line with GDPR and support the Operations Manager in delivering the business' Information Security Strategy.
- Take ownership for the management of job board partners and online sites.
- Support the Operations Manager will space planning and fit-out delivery of the new office space.
Who are you?
- You have a good experience in Operations and Project Management.
- You have a proven track record of improving efficiency, costs and quality of service with the introduction of better processes and best practices.
- You are confident using the Microsoft suite including Sharepoint, Teams, etc…
- You are tech savvy.
- You have experience managing suppliers and contracts.
- You have exceptional organisational skills and able to juggle several tasks simultaneously.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally with different business divisions.
- You demonstrate strong ability and commitment to designing and implementing efficient, effective systems & processes.
- You think strategically, to identify shortcomings or opportunities, and work with management and employees to implement changes.
- You show strong communication skills at all levels.
- You have commercial acumen and experience negotiating rates and contract terms.
- You show passion, proactivity, and initiative in everything you do.
- You are driven with a go-getting attitude but always caring and respectful of others.
- You enjoy teamwork and working on collaborative projects but can be self-sufficient too.
- You are flexible, resilient, and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, demanding environment with calm.
- You are a keen & quick learner and always look to better yourself with humility.
- You enjoy a fun and dynamic working environment where employees are given great opportunities.
A few benefits
- 💸 Competitive salary packages
- 🎁 We are co-owned: our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees - share options from day 1
- 🏆 Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2021
- 🚀 Clear career progression - know what you need to get promoted!
- 🎉 Award-winning training programs
- 🛫☀️🚁⛷ Quarterly incentive targets
- 🙌 Great social culture
- 🏋 Free gym, wellness coaching, mentorship, hypno-counselling, CBT, and massages!