Role - Operating Systems Engineer
Location - Leeds
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
We are working with a leading global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Their clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies. Which include more than half of the Fortune 250 and nearly half of the FTSE 350 or their subsidiaries.
Current going through an IT transformation they are seeking an Engineer to join their IT function as part of the Service Operations team concentrating on Infrastructure, VMware, Server OS/Desktop OS.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of MECM (SCCM), InTune & VMware
- Experience in Windows 10 & Windows Server 2012/2019 & general Microsoft Stack
- Previous experience of managing & configuring AD & Group Policy management
- Experience of deployment & management of hardware & mobile devices
- Proven track record of working in support role handling requests & escalation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
This role is based in Leeds and will a flexible 50/50 split ratio of working both from home and the office.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!