Who we are
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change recruitment company with a wide range of service offerings from board level through to technical. We live and work by our values; Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative, and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
If you ask any La Fossian what makes La Fosse a great place to work, they'll tell you it's all about the culture. We are trying to change the face of the recruitment industry by focusing on care - care for our candidates, care for our clients, care for our community and care for our people. Not only that, but everyone in our team also has a slice of the equity so our hard work and growth are helping to build value for each of us as we move forward in our journey to IPO.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to help lead and support the Candidate Care Team deliver a high-level onboarding experience and assist new and existing contractors throughout their placement. You will be part of a team that is central to the business and consistently working with all areas across Sales and Finance.
What will you be doing?
* Draw up and issue contracts to Contractors & Clients
* Support roll-out of new systems to improve process
* Request specific background screening checks and references via internal and external portals
* Responsible of ensuring the teams operations comply with relevant laws, regulations, and policies * Audit placements on compliance documents
* Train members of staff on systems and process across the business
* Verify and approve the work of the team before paperwork is sent to Clients and Contractors
* Manage internal and external escalations
* Ensure our CRM system is up to date and contains accurate data.
* Effectively manage all incoming contractor enquiries including, contractual, compliance,
* Deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism to our stakeholders
* Identify problems that may arise and suggest innovative ways of improving processes
* Understand our clients and their specific candidate requirements
* Support management and mentoring of team members through bi-weekly 121's
* Assist Manager in facilitating successful completion of projects and business targets
* Specific responsibilities may vary, and other tasks may be introduced to meet the changing demands of the business.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate would be a bright, positive individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment. They will have the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels across the business whilst also being solution focused to help support the business while we continue to grow. A self-starter, who uses initiative and faces all challenges and problems with a sense of responsibility and self-management.
* Educated to an A-Level standard or equivalent level
* 2-3 years in compliance role
* 2 years with people management or team lead skills
* Recruitment or sales industry - preferable
* Microsoft Office Suite essential
* Knowledge of tools we currently use is great but not essential (Bullhorn, InTime, NetSuite, Bamboo)
* Attention to detail/Accuracy
* Will need to work well under pressure and continue to deliver in constantly changing environments
* Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
* Good interpersonal skills
* Conflict resolution
* Stakeholder management Behaviours
* Customer Service focused
* Be methodical in all areas.
* Copes well under pressure
* Positive attitude. Proactive, not reactive
* A tenacious and enthusiastic approach to problem resolution