Who we are:
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change recruitment company with a wide range of service offerings from board level through to technical. We live and work by our values; Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative, and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
If you ask any La Fossian what makes La Fosse a great place to work, they'll tell you it's all about the culture. We are trying to change the face of the recruitment industry by focusing on care - care for our candidates, care for our clients, care for our community and care for our people.
Not only that, but everyone in our team also has a slice of the equity so our hard work and growth are helping to build value for each of us as we move forward in our journey to IPO. Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to be an integral part of the Candidate Care Team to help deliver a high-level onboarding experience and support new and existing contractors throughout their placement. You will be part of a team that is central to the business and consistently working with all areas across Sales and Finance.
What will you be doing?
- Draw up and issue contracts to Contractors & Clients
- Request specific background screening checks and references via internal and external portals
- Checking point to ensure no contractor is on site without the appropriate compliance and paperwork in place
- Ensure our CRM system is up to date and contains accurate data.
- Effectively manage all incoming contractor enquiries including, contractual, compliance, timesheet, and payroll queries.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism to our stakeholders
- Provide support in submitting timesheets and ensuring timesheets are submitted within our weekly and monthly deadlines to avoid payment delays
- Understand our clients and their specific candidate requirements
- Specific responsibilities may vary, and other tasks may be introduced to meet the changing demands of the business.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate would be a bright, positive individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment. They will have the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels across the business whilst also being solution focused to help support the business while we continue to grow. A self-starter, who uses initiative and faces all challenges and problems with a sense of responsibility and self-management.
- Admin experience
- Educated to a GCSE standard or equivalent level
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Knowledge of tools we currently use is great but not essential (Bullhorn, InTime, NetSuite, Bamboo)
- Attention to detail
- Will need to work well under pressure and continue to deliver in constantly changing environments
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer Service focused
- Be methodical in all areas.
- Copes well under pressure
- Positive attitude. Proactive, not reactive
- A tenacious and enthusiastic approach to problem resolution