La Fosse Associates are working with a large UK Based Law Firm who are looking for an IT Project Manager to join on a 9 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will need previous experience working within the law firm sector, and be happy to commute to the London based office.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationships with all stakeholders
· Perform risk management
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Prepare reports for senior management