Office 365 EUC/IDAM Engineer - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
A key client of ours is seekign an experienced EUC/IDAM Engineer to join immediately on an inital 6 month contract basis.
The engineer will be expected to;
- Build robust solutions, based on project architects' designs.
- Work closely with others in the Cloud programme that spans Identity & Access Management, Productivity & Collaboration, Enterprise Management & Tooling, content migration and End User Computing, with the engineer's speciality being Microsoft EUC and IDAM.
- Work with the project manager, architect and implementation engineers to establish delivery approaches and plans.
- Support the Project Manager and Project Team in building and deploying designed solutions.
Deployments delivered to include:
- Windows 10 Enterprise (Modern Desktop) and the tools and services (ie: SCCM, Endpoint Manager (Intune Hybrid), Defender for EndPoint, Etc.) required to manage, support and secure the Windows 10 estate of roughly 2000 PCs distributed globally. This will include a means of securely deploying and managing all core corporate and line of business applications and maximising M365 E5 Subscription benefits.
- IOS and Android Mobile Devices and the tools and services required to manage, support and secure both company-owned devices and user-owned devices connected to and consuming company data, services and applications.
- Hybrid Active Directory and Azure AD including all recommended configurations for all services available with a Microsoft 365 E5 Subscription including Microsoft Defender for Identity
If you have the skills required to perform this role, or know someone that might, please forward your latest resume to email@example.com
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Contract until end of March 2022
Rate: £450 a day
IR35 Status: Outside