La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire a contract O365 System Administrator into their team. This role will be an initial 6 months, fully remote, outside IR35 and paying £450-£550 a day.
This role will support an on-going divestment carve-out, so somebody who has experience working on a carve-out programme before would be useful. The organisation is currently moving from Microsoft Office 365 E3 to E5. The role will deliver the migration and provide transitional support services. This role will help the business with any new service requirements, provide backup to the internal team.
- Own the technology and be the subject matter expert for MS 365.
- Deploy an industry standard MS 365 service portfolio for all UK and oversea employees.
- Maintain security, and version levels in-line with Microsoft best practices.
- Participate in the Change Management process, making sure all changes are processed according to defined framework.
- Ensure that agreed SLA targets for IT Support are met.