Role - O365 / SharePoint Collaboration EUC Engineer
Location - Northampton (Flexible 3 days working from home)
Salary - £60,000 + Benefits
We are working with a top ten global transportation and contract logistics organisation that manages the supply chain for over 50,000 worldwide customers. Operating in over 30 countries and with a staggering 100,000+ workforce, our client has an annual turnover currently exceeding $16b.
Currently going through a huge IT transformation our client is looking for an O365 / SharePoint Collaboration EUC Engineer to oversee their existing environment whilst also working on migration projects across both On-Premise and Cloud environments.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High level of knowledge in design, architecture & support of the O365/M365 Collaborations Platform
- Previous experience of migrating, managing & supporting large scale SharePoint environments.
- Experience with both SharePoint On-Premise & SharePoint Online
- Strong Analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The role has a split of 3 days working from home and 2 days working at the organisations head office in Northampton.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!