Senior Node.js Developer, Full Stack Software Engineering
Opportunity for an experienced Senior Node.js Engineer (Node.js, Typescript, React, Redux) to join a well-funded health tech start-up on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for a Full Stack Node.js Engineer to design a whole platform.
Their HQ is in Weybridge, Surrey, but for the right candidate, they are happy for the role to be remote based (from within the UK).
They are looking for a collaborative and ambitious engineer to build their modern healthcare data exchange platform. They require someone with solid design and coding abilities and experience in contributing to a high-performing development team.
The successful Node.js Engineer will be a major part of the cross-functional design team, working with a growing platform team, data engineering specialists and medical doctors. They are building a positive team culture, supporting colleagues, and empowering them to grow as engineers and people.
- Be a major part of the web service architectural design and implementation team
- Build out the first versions of our service using modern design techniques and tools
- You must be able to cope on your own and take ownership of design decisions
- Research, prototype, and recommend new technologies and frameworks
- Health data is special and comes with responsibilities you will need to understand and respect
- Strong computer science or engineering fundamentals, including good working knowledge of web & API services, security, reliability
- Strong SaaS application design and build experience.
- RDBMS and/or NoSQL; design and build experience.
- Cloud service experience
- Highly developed technical design skills
Salary up to £90k+
- Stock options on attractive terms
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and personal development support
- Challenging and rewarding technical challenges
Interview slots available ASAP!