Role: Network and Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: London (once restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 6 months
Rates: up to £540/day (PAYE/Umbrella)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial services client is currently looking for a Network and Infrastructure Project Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This role forms part of an infrastructure improvements and transformation portfolio and requires an experienced, hands-on, delivery focused project manager to come in and manage an end to end Network and Infrastructure projects in over 35 countries of operations.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Project manager with a proven track record of delivering successful global Network and Infrastructure projects.
- Experienced at global large scale / multi-site complex technical infrastructure projects.
- Good Technical understanding on global scale of:
- WAN (MPLS/ SD-WAN)
- LAN (Core, Distribution, Access)
- Wireless Networks
- Cloud services
- Desirable - any Cyber or Information Security / IT Security / Infosec experience
- Experienced in managing remote teams
- Competent in project change management
- Strong business and IT stakeholder management
- Management of external service providers
- Understanding of working with procurement and internal service teams
- Budget and financial management experience, must have managed budgets up to £5M
- Agile and Waterfall delivery methods and principles
- Strong Stage gate governance methods and principles
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.